Follow me on:

Thursday, July 7, 2011

No One

I just want you close hon, where you can stay forever. I will assure you that it will only get better: you and me together.
Through the days and nights i don't worry because, i know that everything is gonna be fine.
You knew people will keep talking about us(it may be good or bad). They could say what they like but i want you to know that nothing will change. It cannot change anything in us. okay?

"When the rain is pouring down. And my heart is hurting. You will always be around. This I know for certain"
-am i right hon?

I know some people will search the world to find something like what we have.
I know people will try, try to divide something so real, so 'til the end of time, I'm telling you no one will ever make me fall in love again the way you made me.
I LOVE YOU so much Vencent Seth B. Ofngol

No comments: