Follow me on:

Sunday, August 23, 2009

“How much of human life is lost in waiting.”

“Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering.”

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready,
we shall never begin. The worst way to love someone is to sit next to them, knowing they don't love you back.We laughed until we had to cry, we loved right down to our last goodbye, but over the years we'll smile and recall for just one moment we had it all.Love unreturned is like a question without an answer.I would like to stay a secret, like walking in the dark, if no one knows you, no one cares and no one breaks your heart.

I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you're doing, but I can't help it, cause I'm in love with you. Me, I'm scared of everything, I'm scared of who I am, what I saw, what I did, but most of all I am scared of walking out of this room and never feeling for the rest of my life, the way I feel when I'm with you. If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.

If you find yourself in love with a person who does not love you, be gentle with yourself. There is nothing wrong with you. Love just didn't choose to rest in the other person's heart.You know you love someone when you want them to be happy even if their happiness means that you're not part of it.

How do I say goodbye to someone I never really had? Why do my tears fall so endlessly for someone who was never really mine? Why is it I miss someone I was never really with? And why do I love someone whose love was never really mine?

Missing you isn't the hard part, knowing I once had you is what breaks my heart. Nothing hurts more than realizing she meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to her.

No comments: